- [Q:] How do these ads get seen?
[A:]We have our own network of thousands of article pages that are currently being indexed by the search engines. Our ads are displayed when someone finds an article. Ads are also displayed on our exchange member's sites and in our regular promotion efforts for the site.
- [Q:] Should I join as an exchange account or Advertise?
[A:]If you are going to post exchanged ads on your site, please join as an exchange account. If you don't plan on posting ads on a website, but want to buy advertising, join as an Advertise account.
- [Q:] How do I make money with you?
[A:]All you have to do is refer new members. You'll get 20% commission on every paid order placed by your referrals.
- [Q:] Can I use any language for my ad?
[A:] No. Our primary audience is english. Please use it, thanks.
- [Q:] What are your advertising prices?
[A:] Our advertising rates are very modest. We only sell by impressions. Prices start at $1.00 for 5,000 impressions.
- [Q:]Can I post ads promoting adult content?
[A:] No, Adult content is prohibited.
- [Q:] Does it cost money to join?
[A:]No, the site is free to join and earn advertising through posting the code for exchange ads. Additional advertising can be purchased. When we have the inventory we even give away free impressions to all members.
- [Q:] I have problems implementing the generated code on my site.
[A:] Please contact me for help.
- [Q:] Can I change the colors from my ad?
[A:] Just edit the generated code directly or use the ad wizard again to customise the colors. Don't forget to paste the new code.
- [Q:] No Paypal or Bitcoin?
[A:] Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I trust you. You have an account with us. When you place an order we fill it. Then we bill you via email and give you 30 days to pay by check, money order, or cash through the good old post office.
- [Q:]What about cheating on the ads?
[A:]It's true, ad systems that pay their publishers for impressions and clicks will get cheaters that try and fool the system just to make money. Our system doesn't pay publishers for impressions and clicks, so there is no monetary incentive to cheat.